I LOVE NOTHING BETTER THAN SHARING WHAT I HAVE LEARNED WITH THOSE WHO ARE EAGER TO GROW.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, WE NEED TO CONNECT.
HERE ARE FIVE WAYS YOU CAN ACCESS MY KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE. I HAVE ARRANGED THESE IN ORDER, FROM THOSE THAT REQUIRE THE LEAST INVESTMENT TO THOSE THAT REQUIRE THE MOST.
1. Search my site. I have begun to write more and more. Chances are; I have already or will soon addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
2. Subscribe to my updates. I attempt to publish two new blog posts a week, along with some short thoughts weekly. I write on how to come alongside your team and succeed at life and ministry. I cover personal development, speaking, team-building, leading Next Gen Teams and influence. By signing up, you’ll get a portion of my thinking delivered straight to your inbox.
3. Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than ten years. I have spoken at hundreds of events for Camps, Conferences, Colleges and Churches. However, I have recently cut back on the number of invitations I accept, to make room for other priorities. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page then please email Taylor, my operation director.
4. Join my Coaching Network. Disciples are not mass produced; they’re hand-crafted.I lead a paid coaching group for a handful of qualified, high-achievers. It involves face-to-face meetings in Detroit, monthly group video conferences, meeting with high-level connections I have made and individual email coaching. The groug has been full in 2015, 2016 and 2017 but we will open the 2018 application process again in June. If you would like to be notified in advance, please Taylor, my operation director.
5. Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am super picky and selective.But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, please email Taylor, my operation director.